Applications are invited for SRF (Life Sciences) Under DBT Funded Project at JNU, New Delhi for the year 2021. The last date of application is 13 September.
Applications are invited for the following purely temporary posts in the DBT-AMR Sponsored Project entitled “A Multi-Scale Approach to Combat the Mechanism of Antimicrobial Resistance through PPEF a Known Bacterial topoisomerase IA Inhibitors.”
- Masters degree in Life Sciences/ Bioinformatics/ Chemical Sciences with strong academic record. The student qualified NET LS/GATE will be given preference
- Candidates should have at least 2 years research experience and preference will be given to candidates with experience in microbiological and biophysical techniques.
- Student with Masters in Biological Sciences discipline will be eligible for a position in the project. The student with a biology background should have an experience in protein expression and purification, cloning, DNA and RNA isolation, PCR, DNA sequencing, Western Blotting, Spectroscopy, Fluorescence Microscopy, Bioinformatics.
- The candidate should have research experience with pathogenic bacterial strain and animal handling.
- Research experience in molecular biology, biochemical and knowledge of Efflux Kinetics, along with handling of laboratory animals.
The initial appointment may be for three months or as per recommendation of the selection committee, which can be extended on the basis of assessment of the candidate’s performance and discretion of the Competent Authority.
Eligible candidates may apply by sending their complete application to vtandon[at]mail.jnu.ac.in.The attested copies of the certificates and proof of research experience (if any) are to be attached with the soft copy of application.
- The applications should reach at the address given below latest by 13th September 2021.
- Interview will be conducted online 15th September 2021.
- The link for the interview will be sent on 14th September 2021 to the selected candidates and further details regarding the interview will be notified through email.
Rs.35000/- + HRA.
Click here to view the official notification of SRF (Life Sciences) Under DBT Funded Project at JNU, New Delhi.
You may also be interested in:
- Project Fellow Under MoES Funded Project at IISER Kolkata: Apply by Sep 20
- Project Associate (Statistics / Data Science) at IISER Pune: Apply by Sep 22