Applications are invited for the post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF- One position) in Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) funded project entitled “ Modulation Of Methyglyoxal Induced Molecular Changes In Prostate Cancer Using Phytochemicals at School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi. The position is completely temporary.
Jawaharlal Nehru University is the foremost university in India, and a world-renowned centre for teaching and research. Ranked number one in India by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with a Grade Point of 3.91 (on a scale of 4), JNU was ranked no 3 among all universities in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework, Government of India, in 2016 and no 2 in 2017. JNU also received the Best University Award from the President of India in 2017.
- Master’s degree in any branch of Life Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology or related fields with strong academic record.
- Should be NET qualified
- Minimum two years of research experience in the field of mammalian cell culture and animal handling.
- Candidate should have publication(s) in reputed International Journal(s).
The duration of the project is for three years. The initial appointment will be for one year/first financial year.
Interested candidates may apply by sending an application along with the brief resume clearly mentioning the qualifications and experience in a single pdf file) to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the post applied for in the subject of the e-mail on or before 15th June 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through email to appear for the interview online/in person at School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
Emoluments @ Rs 35000 + HRA per month.
For official notification, click below.
You may also be interested in:
- Project Assistant (Science) at IIT Gandhinagar: Apply by May 31
- Research Associate (Science) Under DST Sponsored Project at IIT Jodhpur: Apply by June 25
- Research Assistant at ICMR-National AIDS Research Institute, Pune [3 Vacancies]: Apply by June 8