Centre for System Design, NIT Karnataka invites applications for the research positions of Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Project Assistant/ Technical assistant.
Design and Development of Lightweight Portable Oil Skimmer.
The appointment will be purely temporary for a period maximum up to March 31, 2020.
- SRF: ME / M.Tech in Civil Engineering (minimum 70%) with experience in GIS mapping for the oil spill, ARCGIS, QGIS, Virtual Lab Simulation, CAD modeling, Statistical analysis & plotting using “R”, SpaceSTAT, Erdas Imagine.
- Research experience minimum of 2 years in GIS modeling.
- JRF: BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering (minimum 70%) with knowledge of REEF3D, AutoCAD, GIMP, Inkscape, Latex, etc.
- SRF: Rs. 28,000.
- JRF: Rs. 16,000.
- Project Assistant/Technical assistant: Rs. 20, 000.
- Interested candidates for SRF, JRF and Project Assistant/Technical assistant should be present for a software proficiency test and a technical interview on 21st June 2019 at NIT Karnataka
- Report at 9 am at Center for System Design, NITK Surathkal with applications along with passport size photo on plain paper, original certificates and a self-attested copy of original certificates.
- Candidates must bring laptops for the software proficiency test.
Dr. Pruthviraj U
Centre For System Design
1st Floor, Old Physics Lab
National Institute Of Technology Karnataka Surathkal
Srinivasnagar – 575 025, Mangalore, India
Phone: +91 824 247 3915