Applications are invited for the temporary posts of one Senior Research Fellow (SRF) for Meity, Govt. of India, Project “Child Face Age Progression and Regression to Trace Missing Children” in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering. The desirable minimum essential and desirable qualifications for the project posts are as follows.
- Minimum Qualifications: M.Tech Degree in Computer Science or B.Tech with Honors
- Desirable: GATE qualification, industrial experience. Candidate should have experience in Image Processing, Machine Learning and Deep learning program/model development. The candidate will be required to work on GPU systems and will be encouraged to contribute in research work related with the project. The selected candidates shall be encouraged to register to PhD/already registered candidates can also apply.
- Submission of application on prescribed format through email or by post: February 9, 2021 till March 5, 2021
- No separate interview letter shall be sent for the shortlisted candidates. They will be informed through their email ID and also by phone. Information shall be communication dates: March 5 – 10, 2021
- Date of Test/ Interview/ Presentation: March 15 2021
Interested candidates should submit their resume highlighting:
- Essential Educational Qualifications – Year of passing, percentage, board/university, examination passed (from X and XII onwards)
- Address of communication, phone number, mobile number (if any) and email address.
- Professional Experience and one professional reference not related.
- Familiarity with Python, HTML, PHP, Web Development Tools
- Hardware Proficiency
Resumes can be posted to or left in person with the following address: Principal Investigator (Meity-Child) Department of Computer Science and Engineering Malaviya National Institute of Technology JLN Marg, Malaviya Nagar Jaipur – 302017. (Super scribe the envelope with Meity-Child-2020)- email-id to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rs. 31000/= per month + 16% HRA initially for one year extensible up to the end of the project on yearly basis.