Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position per the details given below for the consultancy/research project(s) under the Principal investigator Prof. R. P. Singh, Department of Biotechnology, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
Senior Research Fellow
Development of Engineered Microalgae for Enhanced Lipid Accumulation
- M.Sc/ M.Tech. Biotechnology / Microbiology / Biochemistry / Molecular Biology I Life Sciences or equivalent. Candidate with M.Sc. should have qualified NET/GATE or equivalent exam with at least 60 % marks in both at Bachelor and Master’s degree.
- Candidates should have at least two years of research experience mainly of working with microbiological and molecular biological techniques such as RT-PCR, cloning, protein purification and analyses will be desirable.
Up to six months or till the expiry of the project whichever is earlier.
Laboratory related research work in the above-cited project.
Rs. 28,000 /- per month
- Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview
- Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
- The candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- The walk-in-interview will be held at Committee Room on October 10, 2019, at 03.30 PM.
Phone Number: +91-1332-285792
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org