Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of SRF at ICMR-National AIDS Research Institute, Pune. This post is purely temporary and is to be filled on year to year basis.
About the Institute
ICMR-NARI is located at Bhosari, Pune on a seven-acre plot. Since its inception, the Institute has ably supported the National AIDS Control Programme, especially in the areas of surveillance, capacity building, laboratory services, and drug resistance studies. ICMR- NARI derives strength from wide-ranging National and International Collaborations.
“Validation of HPV T cell epitopes predicted using bioinformatics approach and characterize the T cell response against the recognized HPV epitopes: a step towards therapeutic HPV vaccine” Project.
Number of Post
Rs. 35000/- HRA
Candidate is expected to perform ELISPOT and Flow Cytometry Assays along with PBMC Separation and Primary Culture Assays.
- M.Sc. in Biotechnology/Life Science subjects from a recognized university with two years of research experience AND
- Should have cleared National Eligibility Tests- CSIR-UGC/ (Assistant Professorship)/ GATE NET including lectureship OR
- Should have cleared National Level examinations conducted by Central Govt such OST/DBT/DAE/DOS/DRDO/ MHRD/CAR/ICMRAITISC IISER
Desirable Qualification: Having experience in immunological assays and Flow Cytometry.
Age Limit: 35 years
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply for the post through this link.
- The tentative date for an interview via Skype/Video Call is 15 July 2021.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be notified by email or phone.
- The Selected candidate should be willing to join at ICMR NARI, Pune Site immediately.
- The appointing authority has the right to accept/ reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of SRF at ICMR-National AIDS Research Institute, Pune
- JRF Under SERB Funded Project at ISI Kolkata [2 Positions]: Apply by July 6
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) at ICGEB, New Delhi: Apply by June 30