Applications are invited for a Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in the multi-centric research project under the supervision of Dr. Dinesh Gupta, Translational Bioinformatics Group at International Center for Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology (ICGEB), New Delhi.
The International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB) – was established as a project of the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) in 1983. The Organisation has three Component laboratories with over 45 ongoing research projects in Infectious and Non-communicable diseases, Medical, Industrial and Plant Biology Biotechnology in Trieste, Italy, New Delhi, India and Cape Town, South Africa.
Department of Biotechnology (India) Funded Extramural Research Project entitled: Utility of Artificial Intelligence in differentiating Non-invasive Follicular Thyroid Neoplasm with Papillary like Nuclear Features from another follicular-patterned thyroid benign and malignant lesions.
- Postgraduate degree in Basic Science OR Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course with experience of working in Bioinformatics.
- The initial appointment will be for 6 months, which will be extendable on satisfactory work performance.
- Candidates with prior research experience in Image classification/Deep Learning/Machine Learning/computer programming will be preferred.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants should submit their application addressed to Dr. Dinesh Gupta by 30th April 2020, at -Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates are requested to write “application for DBT-SRF-AI/2020a” in the email subject and the email should have the following documents:-
- Full updated Curriculum Vitae
- Description of relevant research/work experience
Incomplete applications (without the above-mentioned documents) will be rejected. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed through e-mail regarding the interview date and time. Interviews will be conducted in person (at ICGEB), or via Skype (Only for outstation candidates). No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.