Applications are invited for SRF and Animal Attendant Under DHR-GIA Funded Project at JNU, New Delhi for the year 2021. The last date of application is 20 November.
Applications are invited for following positions in DHR-GIA project entitled “Glial response to dietary curcumin in experimental model of posttraumatic epilepsy in rats”.
1. Position: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
- Essential qualification: Candidate must possess Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science OR Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course with two years of research experience in Animal Sciences.
- Desirable: Candidates with prior work experience in Neuroscience, Animal handling, Real time-PCR, Western blotting and Immunohistochemistry will be preferred.
- Salary:As per ICMR norms @35000p.m. + HRA (24%)
2. Position: Animal Attendant
- Essential qualification: Candidate must have completed XII with Science and have prior experience of handling laboratory animals and their maintenance
- Desirable: The candidate must have work experience comprises laboratory cleaning, autoclaving, miscellaneous laboratory work, official paper work etc.
- Salary:As per ICMR norms @ 18000(1st Year), 18880 (2nd Year) and 119600 (3rd Year) per month consolidated.
Application on plain paper along with biodata should reach the undersigned latest by 05:00 pm on 20th Nov 2021 or Email to C/o Dr. Chandra Prakash (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applications should be sent separately for both positions.
The selected candidates will be appointed purely on temporary basis, initially for one year that may be extended based on the satisfactory performance on yearly basis till the completion of project.
Click here to view the official notification of SRF and Animal Attendant Under DHR-GIA Funded Project at JNU, New Delhi.
You may also be interested in:
- Junior Project Officer at IIT Kharagpur [3 Vacancies]: Apply by Nov 22
- Project Post-Doctoral Fellow (Mathematics and Statistics) Under SERB Funded Project at IIT Kanpur: Apply by Nov 16