Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) is organizing a five-day National Workshop on Contemporary Economic Issues & Research Methods 2019 during March 16-20. Register by March 10.
About the college:
Established in 1926, Shri Ram College of Commerce is a pioneer in the field of Commerce and Economics education in India. The college aims at the integration of the highest standards of quality in every aspect of its institutional functioning from imparting education to the development of the nation.
About the Workshop:
The workshop is an initiative designed to raise further understanding of growing contemporary economic issues in society with a focus on research methods.
The primary aim of the workshop is intended to provide participants with insights on the various contemporary issues in society and tools to conduct relevant research that would provide the supporting knowledge necessary for keeping up all these concerns.
Objectives of the workshop:
- To provide a comprehensive understanding of contemporary economic issues, basic concepts, techniques, and tools associated with advanced statistical techniques.
- To provide a balanced mix of theoretical concepts and hands-on experience with the application of advanced statistical techniques with the help of case studies provided by the resource persons.
- To provide an in-depth understanding of the advanced statistical techniques with the help of discussions on a published paper(s) of the experienced resource persons.
Who can attend?
• Faculty Members/Academicians.
• Research Scholars.
• Professionals/Executives engaged in the field of data analytics and primary research.
Topics to be covered:
Contemporary Economic Issues such as GST and its impact on small traders, Digitisation and Big Data Analytics, Indian Taxation System, Financial Literacy, Fuel Crisis, Research on Corporate Governance, RBI Database on Indian Economy etc. will be tentatively covered.
•Confirmatory Factor Analysis and
•Structural Equation Modelling
March 10, 2019.
Click here to register.
The interested participants may send their request to the convenor at abhay.jain[at]srcc.du.ac.in for confirmation.
After confirmation, the participant is required to submit the fee within two days and intimate the convenor through email.
- Research Scholar-Rs. 3,200.
- Faculty- Rs. 4,000.
- Corporate- Rs. 7,000.
There are limited 40 seats for the programme and will be filled on ‘First Come First Serve’ basis.
Dr. Abhay Jain (Workshop Convenor)
Mobile: +91- 9818639056