Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Sr. Project Technical Assistant at IIT Bombay.
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay is a public technical and research university located in Powai in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. IIT Bombay was founded in 1958. In 1961, the Parliament decreed IITs as Institutes of National Importance.
SAIF DST FUNDED Facility Project
About the Project
Earning from SAIF FAcilities
Essential Qualifications & Experience
- BE/BTech/MA/MSc/MCA/MBA or equivalent degree OR BA/BSc or equivalent degree with 2 years of relevant experience.
- 3 years of hands on experience in FTIR-imaging , CHNS(O) Elemental analyser, UV-VIS spectrometer, Fluorescence spectrometer, HRLCMS, HRGCMS and Laser Raman spectroscopy.
To handle and maintain FTIR-imaging , CHNS(O) Elemental analyser, UV-VIS spectrometer, Fluorescence spectrometer, HRLCMS, HRGCMS and Laser Raman spectroscopy instruments and help users to get proper information from the instruments.
Level PR- A3: Salary range from Rs.25200 to Rs 50400 + Rs.5000.00/- Out Of Campus Allowance (if applicable) p.m.
- The position is temporary for a period of 1 year and tenable only for the duration of the project.
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project. The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
- Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at his/ her own expenses.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
October 7, 2021
For any queries/clarification contact: email@example.com