Admission Writer invites entries for the Spring Scholarship Essay Contest from High School, Undergraduate, and Graduate Students.
The main goal is to motivate the youngsters to improve their writing skills and this seasonal writing contest is a great challenge for those who want to practice in writing and get a fine reward for their pains.
- What is Respect?
- Do Humans Understand Each Other?
- Nature vs. Nurture.
- Is Technology Our Friend?
- What is the American Dream?
- High School, Undergraduate, and Graduate Students are eligible to participate.
- There are no gender, race or age limitations.
The authors of the best essays will receive a cash prize:
- 1st place – $1000 (Rs. 69700).
- 2nd place – $600 (Rs. 41820).
- 3rd place – $400 (Rs. 27880).
In addition, we will publish the best essays on our site and on our social media profiles (if the author’s permission is granted).
How to Apply?
- Send your finished essay to scholarship[at]admission-writer.com to participate.
- The essay should be written in English.
- Word count is no less than 600 and no more than 1200 words.
- One participant can submit one essay only.
- Any form of plagiarism is a reason for immediate disqualification without notification.
- You can submit your essay by May 27th, 2019, at the latest.
- Winners will be announced on May 31st, 2019, on the website and via social media.