Event: Sportify! (Sports Essay Competition)
- Negligent and indifferent treatment meted out by FIFA to the women in football.
- Impact and Drawbacks of National Sports University Bill. Will it help an aspiring sportsperson?
- Methods to cut through the crippling bureaucracy and politics of Indian sports.
- Discuss the mechanism of International Arbitration and Conflict Resolution in Sports
- Introduction of Physical Education as a compulsory subject under mainstream curriculum in the Indian Education System
- Penalizing sportspersons for their public conduct or acts of misbehavior – Justified or oppressive?
- Should there be a spending cap on clubs in transfer markets?
- Should salary caps be implemented to ensure economic fair-pay?
Rules Eligibility: Anyone!
- Maximum of two authors are allowed per entry of essay.
- Open for all and not just college students.
- For any registration related purposes please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- A mail stating the intent to participate to be sent at email@example.com, after which the mode of payment for registration shall be communicated.
- For further queries, you may contact- Anirudh Mukherjee, Ph- +91 9654830796
- The mail mentioned in (2) shall include name/s of the authors, name of the college (if any) and the topic chosen.
- The last date for confirming the participation is 15th February, 2019.
- The last date to submit the entries is 20th February, 2019.
- The final essays should be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The winners will be decided by 28th February, 2019.
- The winners will be communicated via email about their prize money and the procedures connected therewith.
- The word limit for the essay shall be 4000 words (excluding footnotes, if any).
- Font Type and size for essay: Times New Roman-12.
- Line Spacing for the essay: 1.5
- 20th Bluebook edition citation should be followed throughout the essay.
Registration Fee: Rs. 200/- per person
**1st position: 5000 ( Tentative).
**2nd position: 3000 (Tentative).
Top 10 Essays will get Participating Certificates.
Abhijeeth Lamba – 9289200001
Tanvi Durve (8600196334)
Yashaswi Rohra (7507150826)
Sakshi Joshi (7506576379)
Don’t forget to keep up with the action on social media! Look us up on:
Snapchat (user name: Symbhav).