SpiceJet’s Cadet Pilot Programme is a perfect launchpad for those who want to fly high. It is a programme designed for young aspirants eyeing for a seat in the cockpit of an aircraft.
Cadet Pilot Programme aims at not only providing trained professionals to the aviation industry but also an assured job with SpiceJet, on completion of the course. Students will be trained at best schools across the world, steering the course of career in the right direction.
- Either an Indian National or an Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholder.
- Minimum height of 158 cm.
- Age between 17 to 35 years at the time of filling application
- 10+2 with a minimum score of 60% in each of the subject – English, Physics and Mathematics
- You must be fluent in English – both written and spoken.
Cadet Pilot Programme
Get an assured job with SpiceJet and give wings to your dreams! Train with the best in the industry and become the pilot of your dreams!
Cadet Pilot Programme + BBA
10+2 students have the added advantage of finishing their graduation along with, pursuing the Pilot Training programme. This customized programme comprises of an added BBA degree in affiliation with Amity University.
Cadet Pilot Programme + MBA
Graduates can also enroll for the Cadet Pilot Training Programme, with an added MBA degree in affiliation with Amity University. This dual degree programme helps candidates expand their skill set and enhance their chances of transcending into a management role.
- Scholarships worth INR 4.50 Crore available based on 12th percentage and JEE Rank
- Attractive finance options available from leading banks
When a candidate joins the programme, a ‘Letter of Intent’ will be handed out, offering a job as a ‘First Officer’ on either a Q400 or a B737 stating the criteria of successful completion of the Cadet Pilot Programme
How to apply
Apply online at this page.