About the Quiz
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs took up a bold initiative brought about a transformational change in Government Process Re-engineering (GPR) by launching various initiatives which has resulted in reduction in the number of processes and time taken for Starting a Business in the country. To mention a few, with reengineering in process and establishment of Central Registration Centre ( CRC) , incorporation of a company is completed in a single day which is in line with global best practices.
In order to help the stakeholders to derive greater benefits of the Ease of Business initiatives of this Ministry and to enthuse common citizens of India and public at large towards the initiatives of EODB, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs is undertaking Quiz Competition through MyGov platform designed to promote and raise awareness about various aspects of EODB.
- This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 400 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Participation Certificates will be issued to all the participants.
- Top 10 winners receive a commendation certificate from the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Employees, directly or indirectly connected with organizing the quiz are not eligible to participate in the quiz. This ineligibility also applies to their immediate family members.
- There will be no negative marking for the incorrect answer.
- One individual can participate only once in the quiz. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- Participants can view their score after the last date of the quiz.
- Organizer’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.