Sparsh is an opportunity for writers to showcase their imagination, abstractness and their storytelling prowess. Writing is a skill whereas Storytelling is magic.
QuoteUnquote would like to give them a chance to create their magic and win its fruits.
The winner will win 10,000 INR and the story will be published on the QuoteUnquote website.
- Read ALL the guidelines.
- Submissions should be previously unpublished,i.e original in English and less then 4,500 words. We’re more likely to print shorter pieces.
- Stories from all genres are welcome.
- Most of our submissions are bleak. Happy pieces are more apt to stand out.
- Read stories that we’ve previously published.
- We prefer writing with narrative.
- We do not publish poetry, erotica, inspirational fiction, polemics, non-fiction, gore, fanfic or young adult fiction.
- Don’t send us erotica.
- At this time we are not interested in unsolicited artwork.
- No multiple submissions, one per reading period except by invitation.
- No simultaneous submissions.
- Cover letters are discarded unread.
- Review by judges is blind. Do not include your name inside your submission. Works with identifying information will be returned unread.
- Please don’t send us your trunk stories.
- Submission is open to all writers.
How to submit
- Submissions are only accepted by e-mail and should be sent as .docx /.doc/.pdf attachments.
- Please use the title of your story as the subject of the email.
- Please send your submissions from email id u have provided while registering to the contest (mail from email id other than one used during registration will be discarded).
- Send your submissions to email@example.com.
- You’ll receive an e-mail confirming your submission or notifying you of errors. Check your spam folder. If you don’t receive an automated acknowledgement within 24 hours, we didn’t get your submission.
- Submissions Period: 26/08/2017 – 13/09/2017 (Submissions after 13/09/2017 will be discarded)
If you have any queries, please E-mail the editors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For details, please visit the official website link given here.