About the University
Madras Institute of Technology was merged with Anna University in the year 1978. MIT offer courses like Aeronautical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Electronics Engineering and Instrument Technology for the first time in our country.
A National level inter college tech fest organised by the collegiate club of MIT. SPARK as the name suggests strives to ignite the young minds of the automotive industry.
Various workshops for the grease monkeys to get hands on experience and number of events to test the brains of the youngsters. Brace for the impact as this symposium is going to be unforgettable.
- Technical: CAD Modelling, Vehicle Sketching, Royal Mechanic, Paper Presentation, Quiz.
- Non-Technical: Gaming, Treasure Hunt
- Robotics Event
- Online: Photography, Sketching
- Power transmission draft and engine supporting systems Description: Engine alone is not enough to cruise the vehicle. It’s a workshop with tremendous exposure over engine supporting systems and hands on experience to the core. Subjects and Topics covered in the workshop Study material copies will be shared. Workshop fee: 850/- per participant
- Latest Trends in Automobile IC Engines. By Prof Dr. V. Ganesan Emeritus Professor, IIT Madras. (Internal Combustion Engines Author). Description: Exploration is the engine that drives innovation. Innovation drives economic growth. So Let’s all go exploring. Workshop Fee: 850/-per participant
- Advance Vehicle Technology: Starting from the evolution of Tesla, the world’s vehicles have become more electronically oriented. Systems that have been designed have brought a revolution in the field of automation. Systems such asCollision avoidance and detection, Lane keep assistance have increased the possibility of driverless vehicles in existence.Biometric systems have increased the security level of the vehicle. Workshop fee:750/-per participant
Event Coordinator: Sathish.S, Ph-9884368285