About the Competition
Applications are open for the SpaceTime 2020 International Student Competition. The competition provides an excellent opportunity for students attending schools at the College/University levels or High School/Secondary levels to exhibit their computer-based media creative work nationally and internationally.
The theme for SpaceTime 2020 is: “Think Beyond”, keeping with the theme of the 2020 conference.
- Open to students at College/University levels or High School/Secondary levels around the world.
- One entry per student
- A minimal use of text is suggested.
- You should not use any copyrighted imagery for your poster, and you are responsible for copyright-related issues.
Entries will be judged by international jurors on the basis of solution of the theme, artistic merit, design, originality, technical excellence, and content.
How to Submit?
- Interested participants can submit for the competition through this link.
- File Specifications:
- Image size: 3508 × 4961 pixels – A3 (11.69” x 16.54” / 297mm x 420 mm) @ 300-ppi
- Color Mode: RGB (please no CMYK images)
- Image Format: JPEG (.jpg)
- Maximum file size: 2MB
- Name your image: firstname_lastname_s2020.jpg
- On the submission form, you will be asked to provide an artist statement (up to 200 words) along with your technical statement (up to 200 words).
May 15, 2020
Dr. Anna Ursyn
Email: anna.ursyn[at]unco.edu, aursyn[at]gmail.com
For more details, click here.