About the Conference
ICIEEE is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering. The conference will bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and scholars in the domain of interest from around the world.
Call for papers
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
(1) Computer science theory and technology.
(2) The application of computer science in various fields of theory and practice.
(3) The mathematical theory and technology.
(4) Mathematics in education theory and practice.
(5) All kinds of fields in the management of mathematical theory and practice.
(6) Physical theory and technology.
(7) Physical in education theory and practice.
(8) Physics theory and practice of management in various areas.
(9) Computer science and mathematics, physics parallel application and management.
- Paper should be in ONLY MS-2 COLUMN format
- Size of the manuscript should be between 08-14 approximately; including figures, tables, graphs/ charts
- Last page of the manuscript must be dedicated to Reference and conclusion
- Authors are requested to maintain specific formatting style.
- Last date of paper submission: Dec 27 2017
- Last date of registration: Jan 2 2018
- Date of Conference: January 13, 2018
For registration details, click here
Asst.Prof. Bikash Kumar
Asst. Organizing Secretary
South Asian Research Center-SARC
Mob. +91-8280047487(Call 9.00AM to 7.00PM on working days)
For full details, please visit the conference website link given here