About the Organisers
Students for Liberty (SFL) is an International libertarian
Students for Liberty is the world’s largest law and academically market-oriented movement of students who have been deliberating and focusing on essential policy issues that our societies face.
About the Essay Writing Competition
South Asia Students For Liberty invites participants to an Essay Writing Competition on any one of the following topics:
- How has the Pandemic Changed the ‘Practice’ and ‘Perception’ of Liberty?
- Is it Ethical to Demand ‘Freedom of Movement’ During the Pandemic? Shed some light on the ‘Efficacy’ of constitutional or legislative modifications incorporated by various countries to curb movement across and within countries.
- Comment on the statement: “The Pandemic Has Exposed Severe Political Institutional Crises Within Countries.”
- How has the Pandemic prompted scholars to think of a new ‘Social Contract Theory?’
Has Quarantining Inspired You? Or Has It Disappointed You? Either way, SASFL provides you the space to freely express your thoughts and recognises you for each step that you take towards creating a freer society that allows you to speak your mind.
- 18-22 age group
- Any school/college
How to Submit?
- To submit the essay, click here.
- Last Date of Submission: 12th September 2020
- 2500 words only
- Submit in a Word Doc or PDF format.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries are forbidden.
- Individual participation only. Group entries will not be accepted.
Kindly note that the structure of the essay should be as follows:
- Name of the Participant
- Email address
- Phone Number
The content should be divided into three components: Introduction, Main Body, Conclusion
- eCertificates will be given to all participants.
- Winners will get the chance to be featured on our social media pages.