About the Organisers
Students for Liberty (SFL) is an International libertarian
About the Competition
South Asia Students For Liberty invites participants to an Essay Writing Competition on any one of the following topics:
- How has the Pandemic Changed the ‘Practice’ and ‘Perception’ of Liberty?
- Is it Ethical to Demand ‘Freedom of Movement’ During the Pandemic? Shed some light on the ‘Efficacy’ of constitutional or legislative modifications incorporated by various countries to curb movement across and within countries.
- Comment on the statement: “The Pandemic Has Exposed Severe Political Institutional Crises Within Countries.”
- How has the Pandemic prompted scholars to think of a new ‘Social Contract Theory
Has Quarantining Inspired You? Or Has It Disappointed You? Either way, SASFL provides you the space to freely express your thoughts and recognises you for each step that you take towards creating a freer society that allows you to speak your mind.
- 18-22 age group
- Any school/college
- 2500 words only
- Submit in a Word Doc or PDF format
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries are forbidden.
- Individual participation only. Group entries will not be accepted.
- Any work that has already been published (online/offline) will not be accepted.
- eCertificates will be given to all participants.
- Winners will get the chance to be featured on our social media pages.
How to Register?
- Interested participants can register for the competition through this link.
- Kindly note that the essay should mention the following details:
- Name of the Participant
- Email address
- Phone Number
Sep 12, 2020