Commonwealth Security Group and India Future Foundation are conducting a dialogue on South Asia and Commonwealth Cyber Security at United Nations House, Lodhi Estate, Delhi on Sep 20.
Interested participants may register at the event venue.
10.00-10.15: Welcome Panel: An Introduction to UN Cyber Security Activities in South Asia – UN Women, UNODC, UNICEF
10.15-11.30: Inaugural Session: Keynote Address and Priorities for Commonwealth Cyber Cooperation
Keynote Address: Lt. Gen Rajesh Pant, National Cyber Security Coordinator, Government of India
1. HE Sir Dominic Asquith, KCMG British High Commissioner to the Republic of India
2. HE Ernest Rwamucyo, Rwanda High Commissioner to the Republic of India
3. Dr. Sanjay Bahl, Director-General, CERT-IN
4. Mr. US Rawat, Director Cyber Diplomacy, Ministry of External Affairs
Vote of Thanks: Mr Kanishk Gaur, Co-Founder, India Future Foundation
11.45-12.00: The Role of Industry in Providing Cyber Security: Address by Forescout
Address: Ramsunder Papineni, Regional Director, SAARC, Forescout
12.00-13.00: Session 1: Protecting Critical Information Infrastructure from Advanced Cyber Threats
1. Dr Ajeet Bajpai, Director General, NCIIPC
2. Shri G Narendra Nath, JS, NSCS
3. Shri Ashok Kumar, Director I4C, CIS Division
4. Dr. Martin Koyabe, Head of Cyber Security Capacity Development, Commonwealth Telecommunications Organisation
Moderator: Mr Amit Dubey, Co-Founder, India Future Foundation
13.00-14.00: Networking Lunch
14.00-15.00: Session 2: Creating a Safe and Gender Equal Cyberspace
1. Bishkha Dutta, Representative from Point of View*
2. Dr. Ravi Verma Regional Director Asia – International Centre for Research on Women*
3. Laura Higgins: Online Safety Operations Manager at SWGfL, lead partner of the UK Safer Internet Centre*
4. Nanjira Sambuli: Senior Policy Manager, World Wide Web Foundation. *
Moderator: Ms. Anju Pandey, EVAW Specialist, UN Women.
15.00-16.00: Session 3: Securing Future Technology
1. S.S. Sarma, Director (Operations & Cyber Swacthha Kendra), CERT-India
2. Tirthankar Dutta, Senior VP & CISO, Info Edge India Ltd. (Naukri.com)
3. Anand Pande, Senior VP & CISO, Good & Services Tax Network
4. Manish Mimani, Senior VP & CIO, Aviva Life Insurance
Moderator: Col. A.K Anand, Advisor, India Future Foundation
16.15-17.15: Session 4: Countering the Misuse of the Internet by Violent Extremists
1. Mr. Brijesh Singh, Inspector General of Police- Cyber, Government of Maharashtra
2. Ms Amy Longland, Programme Officer, CVE Unit, Commonwealth Secretariat
3. Kiran S, Superintendent of Police, Central Bureau of Investigation.
4. Muktesh Chander, Special Commissioner, Operations, Delhi Police
Moderator: Mr Freddie Woolland, Managing Director, Commonwealth Security Group
17.15-18.15: Session 5: Safeguarding Children in Cyber Space
1. Anand Swaroop, Inspector General of Police- Indo-Tibetan Border Police
2. Mr M Mahuruf, Managing Director, PEaCE/ECPAT Sri Lanka
3. Mr. Rakesh Maheshwari, Sr. Director – Cyber Law & security, MEITY
4. N. S. Nappinai, Advocate, Supreme Court & Expert & Author, Cyber Laws.
Moderator: Ms. Dhuwarakha Siriam, UNICEF
18.15-18.30: Concluding Remarks
Address: Brig. Manjeet Singh, National Cyber Coordination Centre
For the official notification, click here.