This workshop is perfect for photo enthusiasts who want to take their photography to the next level.
Here are the topics that would be covered in the workshop:
- Learning different Shooting Modes
- Understanding the Autofocus System
- Portrait Photography and magic of light
- How to shoot kids, family, events, celebrations and use the ambient light for shooting good and candid pictures.
- How to use natural light – How to shoot good pictures without flash.
- Shoot professional styled pictures with detailed or defocused background.
- Bokeh and Portraits – Creating a Bokeh out of household lights to make your pictures look more appealing and impactful.
- Reflectors and diffusers
- Use of house hold stuff to enhance your creativity.
- High key photography – Shooting like a pro (White Backgrounds and flood light).
- Low key Photography – Shooting like a pro (Black Backgrounds and detailed pictures).
- Making your Camera System Complete
- Camera Care
Need to bring pictures to curate for better understanding.
Approximately 3 hours
The registration is free.
Candidates can register here.
Last Date for Registration: Mar 24
For any queries, contact: 0141-4041896, 4041897