JOB POST: Faculty @ Solapur University, Maharashtra; 36 Vacancies: Walk-in Interviews on July 5-6
The walk-in-interviews will be conducted as under for the following Temporary Teaching posts to be filled in University Post Graduate Schools of Solapur University, Solapur.
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) to this Clause 4.4.1, (as per UGC Regulation dt. 30/06/2010) candidates, who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/ Colleges/ Institutions.
- NET/SLET/SET Shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
- The said appointments will be made u/s 103 of Maharashtra Public Universities Act 2016, on purely temporary / contract basis for a period of academic year 2017-18 only.
- As the nature of appointment is on purely temporary basis, if the reserved category candidates from specific reserved categories are not available for the aforesaid reserved posts, then candidates from other reserved categories will be considered.
- The Interested qualified candidates are required to attend the interview along with necessary original documents (one set of Photostat attested copy) in Management Council Hall of the University.
- The Candidates should report before one hour to scrutinize the documents, along with D.D. of Rs. 500/- for unreserved candidates and Rs. 250/- for reserved candidates in name of Finance & Accounts Officer, Solapur University, payable at Solapur or cash to be paid in cash section of Finance & Accounts office in the University.
- The monthly honorarium will be i) Qualification SET, NET, M.Phil. or Ph.D. holder candidates: Rs. 22000/- per month ii) others candidates: Rs. 18000/- per month on consolidated pay.
For more details, please visit this link.
About the Author
The author is a final year law student from Calcutta who takes her subject seriously and passionately. Spends most of her time online, with dozens of browser tabs open at a time. Is a bookworm, pop-culture geek, and a foodie. Willing to work for pizza.