IIT Gandhinagar invites applications for Software Support Engineer posts for the year 2020. Applications are open on the official website until the post is filled.
Minimum Qualification: Pursuing MCA/B. Tech/BE (regular) with minimum 65% marks.
- Knowledge of DB (SQL server), PHP/ .Net Application and scripting.
- Good analytical and debugging skills with an understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Upfront support along with assistance in the team.
- Assist in providing production support for the (ERP) software system.
- Perform tests on production applications and prepare recovery procedures for applications.
- Provide support to workflows and its designing.
- Monitor alerts and escalate issues for procedures and systems.
- Coordinate with various teams and raise support tickets for the issues using the bug tracking tool.
- Analyze root cause and assist in the efficient resolution of all production processes.
- Maintain issues logs and ensure resolutions as per quality assurance tests for production processes.
- Prepare the test applications and review the PHP/.Net application servers.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply via this page.
- Monthly Consolidated Pay: INR 15,000/- to Rs. 18,000/- per month.
- Accommodation: Shared hostel accommodation in IITGN Campus at INR 3,500/- per month on payment basis.
1 year, extendible commensurate upon performance and evaluation the said tenure. The selected candidates may be absorbed on contractual basis for the position of Software Developer or Software Tester depending upon their performance.