Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Software Quality Engineer at Mettl, Gurugram.
Mettl is a technology company that provides skill assessment tools, proctoring, and online assessment software.
About the Position
They are looking for a Strong QA professional who will be responsible for delivering high quality in a timely and cost-effective manner. He/She will be Responsible for estimating/plan test efforts and communicating test results.
He/She is expected to have excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues. An all-rounder who can own and execute all aspects of a User Story ranging from functional – automation – load and security.
- Experience in testing Web Based applications and APIs
- Understanding of HTTP Fundamentals – HTTP Verbs/Cookies/Caching
- Understanding of Rest Based APIs.
- Experience with complex software features, and build effective test plans
- Experience with HTTP Proxy Tools – Fiddler/Charles Proxy
- Understanding of Basic UNIX Commands.
- Experience with SQL
- Exposure to Jenkins/git
- Strong Logical Reasoning
- Exposure to AWS
- Experience in automating UI tests preferably using Selenium and Java
- Experience in automating Rest Based APIs using Frameworks like Rest Assured.
- Exposure to Distributed Load Testing using Jmeter
- Strong Skills in Java and Testing
- Exposure to both Windows and MacOS Operating Systems
- Strong Communication Skills – Able to express clearly and confidently
- High enthusiasm and zeal to learn and adapt to changing situations
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Software Quality Engineer at Mettl, Gurugram.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: