Applications are invited for Software Engineering Internship Opportunity at Microsoft for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation which produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
- B. Tech / M. Tech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with minimum CGPA of 7.5/10.
- Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability.
- Consider customer’s perspective and experiences when implementing solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.
- Provide estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions.
- Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks and help needed within the project team.
Software Engineers are primarily responsible for:
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
- Providing estimates; Identifying task ownership.
- Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
- Writing quality code at source.
- Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.
You may also be interested in: