Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Software Engineering Internship at Salesforce.
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It provides customer relationship management service and also provides enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
About the Internship
- As part of a development team, you will be working with engineers to build innovative products used by millions of customers.
- The ideal candidate has excellent problem solving skills, strong Computer Science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, object oriented programming, and database design experience.
- Candidate must be able to work independently as well as collaborate within a larger team, work with product owners, user experience designers, performance engineers, and technical writers.
- Candidate should have a strong passion for shipping high quality software, and must be well versed in writing unit tests, and functional tests. This is a great opportunity for a software engineer to join our dynamic development team.
- Design and implement advanced analytics features with powerful yet easy to understand UI.
- Design and implement intelligent and thorough testing strategies to ensure quality delivery
- Collaborate closely with Product Management and Performance Engineering to ensure complete and quality deliverables using Agile methodologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working with at least one Object Oriented programming language (Java, C++, C#).
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.