Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Software Engineering Internship at Red Hat, Bangalore.
About Red Hat
Red Hat, Inc. is an American IBM subsidiary software company that provides open-source software products to enterprises. Founded in 1993, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, with other offices worldwide.
About the Internship
The Red Hat Engineering team is looking for a highly motivated individual who wants to gain practical experience with open source and Red Hat products to join them as a Software Engineering Intern in Bangalore, India.
In this role, you will work in an environment where diverse perspectives are invited, the best ideas are valued, and people feel empowered to contribute. Freedom and courage are two of our core values, which is why you’ll need to be comfortable taking risks and exploring the unknown.
What you will do?
- Work alongside a team of software developers, product designers, quality assurance (QA) engineers, and the open source community
- Help enable Red Hat Storage (Gluster/Ceph) integration into other open source projects
- Add and enhance features, automate the testing of features, and create example code and documentation
- Contribute to the projects within and related to the Red Hat Storage (Gluster/Ceph) community Actively participate in related upstream communities
- Work on special projects as needed
What you will bring?
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, preferably engineering or computer science, or equivalent professional experience
- Application development experience using Python or Go
- Familiarity with Linux or UNIX
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the Software Engineering Internship at Red Hat, Bangalore.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: