Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Software Engineering Internship at Himalaya, Bangalore.
Himalaya Drug Company is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company established by Mohammed Manal in 1930 and based in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. It produces health care products under the name Himalaya Herbal Healthcare whose products include ayurvedic ingredients.
- Document and test new software applications
- Assess new application ideas.
- Develop applications (coding, programming)
- Test applications
- Assisting with data entry and database integrity verifications and validations
- Assisting in data hygiene projects like cleaning the master data
- Testing of applications for process flows and integrations.
- Monitor all Batch process
- Help in Preparation of User manuals / FRS documents / Training content / RPA development/ Compliance related work
- BE in Computer Science/Information Science Engineering / MCA.
- Excellent analytical and mathematics skills. Good communication skills.
- Self-driven with an ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Knowledge of at least any one Development tool in Microsoft / Java / SAP / BI stack/ AI /ML
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the Software Engineering Internship at Himalaya, Bangalore.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Quality Assurance Analyst Internship at Merkle, Pune [6 months; Stipend Rs. 10k]: Apply Now!
- AICTE Trainee Android Developer Internship [Online; 10 Posts; Stipend Rs. 7k/months]: Apply by Dec 31