Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company, founded in 1865. Nokia’s headquarters are in Espoo, Finland, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area.
Applications are invited for the post of Software Engineer at Nokia, Bangalore.
- Design, implement & maintain modular, scalable infrastructure platforms for machine learning and artificial intelligence applications, based on latest open source offerings such as Kubeflow, Argo, Apache Beam, Flink, Nifi, etc using Agile development methodologies.
- Expertise in one or more programming/scripting env. like Java/J2EE, Python, GO, R, Ansible.
- Exposure to DevOps – Development experience in a Jenkins based environment with test framework exposures (ex. Radhish, Cucumber etc.)
- Desirable to have demonstrated open-source contributions/penchant for open source contributions, awareness on licensing, security & compliance aspects.
- Exposure to K8s helm creation, web servers, database, microservice, application development would be a plus.
- The job also involves carrying out functional & system tests, software validation/reviews and technical support during platform deployment & product integrations.
- Good debugging, problem-solving and Analytical Skills are much desired.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written desired