Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Software Engineer at Goldman Sachs, Bengaluru.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in New York City. It offers services in investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
- Design, build and maintain a high-performance, high-availability, nimble and adaptive platform for processing large volumes of client data
- Develop highly reliable data management processes and tooling to consume large volumes of data required by trading systems.
- Build high availability solutions and server APIs to several consumers with high performance
- Collaborate across multiple regions, gather requirements, design & implement solutions
- Communicate with traders, sales, clients and compliance officers about new feature requests, explanation of existing features etc.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of professional experience developing applications
- Thorough knowledge of Java programming concepts
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming, data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience building state management systems, complex event processing
- Experience in UI Development
- Experience in data driven performance analysis and optimizations.
- Good understanding of Python/Scala programming language
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.