Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Software Engineer II (IT) at Dell, Bangalore.
Dell creates technology solutions for a changing world. Their Information Technology (IT) Architecture team translates our customers’ business requirements into total enterprise-wide solutions. It takes deep technical knowledge to create architectural designs that exceed service requirements. They are skilled in analyzing the customer’s business goals, objectives, needs and general business environment to create technical system solutions. Their expertise includes integrating hardware, processes, methodologies and software into the customer environment.
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
- Should work closely with the project lead and the execution team while troubleshooting an issue. SLA should be followed for every issue based on the severity
- Should be strong in SAP OTC and Finance skills
- Influences solution design/coding discussions participating of Technical Design meetings
- Assist with Troubleshooting & root cause
- Should analyze the design, determine coding, programming and integration activities required for the objective in defined project timelines
- Working experience required on test management tools like TFS, QC
- Good knowledge of the SAP OTC , Finance and My QUOTES
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Should possess knowledge on TFS
- Understanding of the multi-tier architecture
- Should possess working knowledge on Database fundamentals
- Ability to read and understand requirements and design documents
- Proactive and willingness to learn
- Strong knowledge of automation tool either Python/ Java OR Selenium
- Bachelor’s degree or BTech or MS Engineering degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.