Applications are invited for Software Engineer at IIT Gandhinagar for the year 2022. The last date of application is 11 May.
Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (IITGN) invites applications for a contractual post for its Institute Management System (IMS) as mentioned below:
Minimum Qualification & Experience: B.Tech/ B.E. in Computer Science & Engineering (regular)/ Information Technology (regular)/MCA/ MSc (IT) with minimum 65% marks with at least two years of work experience.
Age Limit: 40 years as on the date of interview.
- .Net Framework 3.5, MVC Core, HTML 5, CSS3, Windows & Web Services, Remoting, OOPS
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Juggling multiple assignments
- Understand and analyze functional and non-functional system requirements.
- Ensure defect-free release in the production environment.
- Serve as SME for software development process.
- Work with cross-functional teams to help identify, triage, and document issues.
- Installation, Configuration and maintenance of Linux and Windows based server.
- Managing All Critical Applications Onsite/Offsite Backup through Bash/Shell scripting
- Monitoring of Daily scheduled backup activity and ensuring backup has been taken for all critical applications. Restoration of backup when needed.
- Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
Interested candidates are requested to apply online via this page.
11 May 2022.
You may also be interested in: