Applications are invited for Software Developers at IIT Gandhinagar for the year 2022. The last date of application is 14 March.
Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (IITGN) invites applications for a contractual post for its Institute Management System (IMS) as mentioned below:
Minimum Qualification & Experience: B.Tech/ B.E. in Computer Science & Engineering (regular)/ Information Technology (regular)/MCA/ MSc (IT) with minimum 65% marks with at least two years of work experience.
Age Limit: 40 years as on the date of interview.
- .Net Framework 3.5, MVC Core, HTML 5, CSS3, Windows & Web Services, Remoting, OOPS
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Juggling multiple assignments
- Understand and analyze functional and non-functional system requirements.
- Ensure defect-free release in the production environment.
- Serve as SME for software development process.
- Work with cross-functional teams to help identify, triage, and document issues.
- Installation, Configuration and maintenance of Linux and Windows based server.
- Managing All Critical Applications Onsite/Offsite Backup through Bash/Shell scripting
- Monitoring of Daily scheduled backup activity and ensuring backup has been taken for all critical applications. Restoration of backup when needed.
- Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
- Design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop and custom web applications.
- Research and evaluate software related technologies and products.
- Create software documentation and update existing documentation.
- Design, develop and implement critical applications in a .Net environment.
- Assist and support other team members on multiple projects.
- Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies.
- Handle common database procedures, such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- Profile server resource usage, optimize and tweak as necessary.
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of database systems.
- Performance tuning/Query Optimisation of database systems.
- Install, upgrade, and manage database applications and diagnose/troubleshoot errors.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
- DATE OF INTERVIEW: 23-03-2022
- TIME: Slots will be shared via email
- MODE OF INTERVIEW: Online
Monthly consolidated pay: INR. 35,000 – INR 45,000/- p.m.
Two Years, extendible on an annual basis subject to candidates’ performance after 1 year.
You may also be interested in: