Applications are invited for Software Developer (JAVA) at TISS Mumbai for the year 2022. The last date of application is 30 January.
Applications are invited for the below post to be appointed on Contractual basis for a period of one year initially and extendable based on performance of the candidate and requirement of the Institute.
Qualification: B.E / B.TECH (Computer science / IT) / MCA / B.Com / M.Com with 55% aggregate mark and Knowledge of Software development.
- Candidates must have an experience in developing web based applications specifically using Java, Struts/Spring, postgresql / mysql.
- Experience of working with jsp,java script, jquery , CSS html and ajax
- Experience in working with version control systems like GIT, SVN, CVS willbe preferred.
- Experience in development of any accounting ERP applications (preferred)
Duties and Responsibilities
To develop and manage applications, training, testing and documentation of developed applications in Java, Struts and DB
Experience & Salary
2 to 4 year of experience in above mentioned skills. Rs. 35000 to 45000 /- (consolidated salary per month).
- Candidates are requested to apply online through the link (Apply now) provided along with this advertisement on the Institute website. There is no application fee for the above post.
- Candidates are required to take a print of acknowledgement of online application and keep it for future reference.
- Candidates will be informed over e-mail and/or mobile phone for telephonic and personal interview at TISS, Mumbai.
- The above positions will be filled on contract basis for a period of one year which may be extended and will be recruited based on the availability of the post or provisions.
You may also be interested in: