Applications are invited for the following temporary post of Software Developer for various Projects & Programmes in the “Centre for IC&SR”, IIT Madras for the year 2020. The last date of application submission is 14 Dec 2020.
- Qualification: Postgraduate / B. E / B.Tech – Computer Science
- Experience: Minimum 1 to 3 years’ relevant experience in SharePoint development. MCSE/MCSD SharePoint certification will be an added advantage.
Responsible for software development of SharePoint Online and Office 365 functions and administrations. Proficiency in implementing solutions built on SharePoint and office 365 platforms including Intra/ Internet portals, workflows and processors.
- SharePoint online (Office 365) primary development skills a must.
- Experience in configuring, administration, development and deploying solutions in SharePoint.
- Hands on experience in developing SharePoint site / Pages.
- Programming experience in .NET FrameworkVB.NET, C#
- Strong functional and development experience in integrating SharePoint Online with third party applications.
- Development knowledge in SharePoint, SharePoint frameworks and SharePoint App development.
- Experience in Microsoft flow and SharePoint designer workflows.
- Should have experience/ exposure on custom development and good knowledge.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Initially for a period of one year, extendable up-to 5 years based on the performance.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via this page. If there is any issue to submit the application please send E-mail to: recruitment[at]imail.iitm.ac.in/ icsrrecruitment[at]iitm.ac.in.