NIBMG is looking for motivated and bright individuals interested to explore career opportunities in this innovative multi-organization initiative in National Supercomputing Mission (NSM) at NIBMG at various positions.
Development of a fast, flexible, high-performance computing framework to accelerate NGS omics-data analysis.
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Bioinformatics Engineer (3)
- For Software Engineer: M.Tech/ M.C.A/ M.Sc. in Computer Science with Minimum 3 years of experience of working in large engineering/statistical /bigdata/genomics projects. Experience in management of computational laboratory & Demonstrated knowledge of computer programming in C, C++ language with Strong Unix skills. Experience in parallel programming. Experience in software development. Some domain knowledge in genetics and genomics (3) Published scientific papers/whitepaper in reputed journals.
- For Software Engineer: M.Tech /M.C.A/MSc in Computer Science / Statistics/ Bioinformatics/Biophysics/Bioengineering with Minimum 2 years of experience in analyzing terabyte-scale datasets. Experience in next generation sequence (NGS) data analysis and Strong UNIX scripting knowledge.
- For Bioinformatics Engineer: MSc/M.Tech/B.Tech in Bioinformatics/Bioengineering/Biophysics with Experience in web development skills (html, CSS, PHP, JS) and Knowledge in UNIX.
- Senior Software Engineer: Rs. 48,000/- pm
- Software Engineer: Rs. 35,000/- pm
- Bioinformatics Engineer: Rs. 25,000/- pm
- These positions are contractual and appointments will be initially given for one year, which is extendable depending upon performance and requirements of the project.
- The date of the walk-in interview is 28th November 2019 (Thursday) starting from 10:00 AM.
- Candidates failing to show up at NIBMG reception BY noon will NOT BE interviewed.
- The age limit is a maximum of 40 (forty) years on the day of the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The decision of NIBMG in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of an application, mode of selection, and conduct of interviews will be final and binding on the candidates.
- In exceptionally meritorious cases, the eligibility requirements may be relaxed by the competent authority.
Phone Number: +91-33-29772151