Science Olympiad Foundation announced the launch of SOF Scholarship of Excellence in English (SEE) 2020-21.
About the SOF SEE
This scholarship is an endeavour by the Science Olympiad Foundation to recognize and reward excellence in the English language among school students in India.
Features of SOF SEE
- The S.E.E. is a one time scholarship.
- Under S.E.E., 120 school students from across India will be selected
- The selection of the S.E.E. winners will be done from recommendations sent by schools.
- Each selected student will be awarded a scholarship of Rs. 5000 & a Merit Certificate as a recognition of her/his excellence in the english language.
- A cheque for the amount, in favour of the selected student, will be dispatched at the school address by 28th Feb. 2021.
Amount of Scholarship
Under S.E.E., a scholarship of Rs. 5000 each plus a Merit Certificate is given to 120 students in India in recognition of their excellence in the English language.
Criteria of Selection
- School may send a proposal recommending a student for consideration under SOF S.E.E. The school must be a participant in the IEO being held in 2020.
- Each school may recommend only one student.
- A recommendation should be signed by the school Principal / Headmaster / Headmistress only.
- A recommendation should be in the specified format (as above) and complete in all respects/with required attachments.
- The student being recommended must be studying in the recommending school in class One to class Ten.
- The student should have scored at least 90% marks or equivalent grade in English subject in annual aggregate in previous class.
- Student should have scored at least 85% or equivalent grades in previous year’s exams as aggregate.
- All recommendations received will be evaluated by a Committee set up by SOF.
- Winners of SOF S.E.E. will be notified individually and through respective schools.
- Decision of the SOF Committee will be final and binding.
- In case of any dispute, jurisdiction will vest with Delhi courts only
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the scholarship by sending the nomination form along with the prospectus.
SCIENCE OLYMPIAD FOUNDATION
National Office: Plot No. 99, First Floor, Sector 44
Institutional Area, Gurugram – 122003 (HR), India
December 31, 2020
For more details, click the link below.