Lawctopus.com is the website for law students in India. We reach nearly 2.5 lakh unique visitors a month through our website. Our Facebook page is 52,000 people strong; our email list touches the same number. NoticeBard.com
Our mission is to enable ‘informed and inspired careers’ via digital media. Do the mission and the number excite you? Do you think you can use social media to drive the mission and the numbers forward? Are you an excellent writer? Do you know how to use image-editing software? Can you measure and formulate a strong data-based social media marketing plan? Are you entrepreneurial and self-driven? If yes, this internship is for you.
No. of Positions
Types of Internship
- Part-time/after-college hours internship (3.30 pm -7 pm).
- Full-time internship (10.30 am to 7 pm).
NOTE: Work-from-home or remote internships are NOT available for now.
Skills and Qualifications
- Exceptional English language writing skills
- Knowledge about image editing software
- Previous experience and expertise in digital/ social media marketing
- An entrepreneurial attitude
A creative streak, backed by a willingness to engage with data
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing the organizations’ social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Quora, and other social media platforms); ensuring that great content (text, images, and video) goes on these platforms regularly.
- Formulate a strategy to increase in the number of followers on our social media handles.
- Designing images and graphics.
- Emailing colleges and organizers of educational events and opportunities
- Drive awareness about our brand and posts by posting articles on various forums and groups.
- You could even start a new initiative around education and careers that you will be responsible to drive forward.
A minimum of 8 weeks (students opting for a longer duration will be preferred). Maximum duration: 24 weeks
- Rs. 6000-12,000/month (performance-based for full-time interns).
- Rs. 3000 -6000/ month (performance-based for part-time interns).
- Monday to Friday, 10.30 am to 7.00 pm for full-time interns
- 3.30 pm to 7 pm for part-time interns.
- Saturdays will be work-from-home(4 hours).
Top floor, House number 1577, Sector 38B, Chandigarh.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can fill the application form available here.
- However, we encourage you to apply asap as that increases your chances of getting selected. Also, we’ll close the application form as soon as we get enough number of good applications.
- We’ll further have paid ‘test tasks’ and an interview as a part of our selection methodology.
Oct 21, 2019
For any inquiry, email to neha.singh[at]lawctopus.com with the subject line ‘Social Media Management Internship Question’.
About the Author