Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the remote Social Media Internship at BellCAT.
BellCAT is an upcoming institution for MBA aspirants to help them with entrance preparations. Our team consists of mentors from top management institutions of the country (IIM-A, IIM-B, ISB et al) who have ‘been there and done that’. And they believe in taking a personalized approach to any task, especially in matters of education. Therefore, making them the best team to guide an MBA aspirant through their prep journey.
They purposefully don’t categorize themselves as a ‘coaching institution’ since they seek to offer their students guidance and mentorship that goes beyond the scope of the noisy coaching institute market.
As they set out to disrupt how coaching for MBA entrances is conducted in India, they are looking for a committed and entrepreneurial Social Media Intern, who can promote their approach and help build brand equity for BellCAT.
Do you think you can use social media to drive the mission forward? Are you an excellent writer? Do you know how to use image-editing software/Canva? Can you measure and formulate a strong data-based social media marketing plan? Are you creative, entrepreneurial and self-driven? If yes, this internship is for you.
No. of Positions
This is a remote internship with regular check-in calls. You are free to manage your own timings as long as the deliverables are being met.
Skills and Qualifications
- Exceptional English language writing skills
- Basic skills to make well designed creatives
- Previous experience and expertise in digital/ social media marketing
- An entrepreneurial attitude
- A creative streak, backed by a willingness to engage with data
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing the organizations’ social media accounts (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Quora, and other social media platforms); ensuring that great content (text, images, and video) goes on these platforms regularly.
- Formulate a strategy to increase the number of followers on our social media handles.
- Designing images and graphics.
- Emailing colleges and organizers of educational events and opportunities
- Drive awareness about our brand and posts by posting articles on various forums and groups
INR 6000-10000/month based on skills and fit (they are open to offering performance based increments)
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can fill this application form.
- However, they encourage you to apply asap as that increases your chances of getting selected. Also, they will close the application form as soon as they get enough good applications.
- They will further have paid ‘test tasks’ and an interview as a part of our selection methodology.