About the Program
The Online Certificate in Social Innovation Management is a 5-month intensive program where you will learn by doing, train with master practitioners, gain skills and build networks, all for the career YOU truly want, no matter where you are located.
All around the world, people are asking what they can do to help in the face of a once-in-a- lifetime global crisis. Thousands of people everywhere want and need to play a role in building a better world going forward. This fully-remote special edition of our award-winning program responds to this urgent global need for changemakers to shape the future through careers of impact. Are you one of them?
The Social Innovation Management program runs in English and it is open to people from all over the world. For the first time ever, you can do the program from anywhere in the world you are based. You can also do it even if you are currently working.
- A university degree (undergraduate/Bachelor’s) OR
- At least two years of practical experience (either working or volunteering) in the social sector
- Alignment with our core values: Vision, Courage, Empathy, Changemaking and a Global Mindset
- Weekly classes
- Personalized coaching sessions across the 5 months of the program
- A wide range of networking opportunities to introduce you to the global community of impact professionals, with guest speakers, online gatherings, one-to-one connections.
- ‘Global dialogue’ video calls with Fellows from other countries and webinars with Amani alumni to learn from peers and strengthen your connection to our community of 500+ Fellows from 63 countries
- With our emphasis on real-world application, you will also have the opportunity to apply on the job what you learn in the online sessions, and make sense of the social impact sector.
- Program Dates: July 20th – December 18th 2020
- Final Deadline: July 6th, 2020
How to apply?
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
For more details, click here.Social