Yunus & Youth Global is inviting applications for its Social Entrepreneurship Fellowship Program for the year 2021.
About Yunus & Youth
Founded in 2014 with the support of Nobel Peace Prize laureate Professor Muhammad Yunus,Yunus & Youth (Y&Y) is a non-profit organization that combines entrepreneurship training with technology. Through our programs, we remove educational barriers and empower the development of new businesses that solve the world’s most pressing issues.
About the Fellowship
They combine careful planning with an agile, responsive approach. The goal is for each Y&Y Fellow to have a high-quality experience that provides the skills they need to scale their businesses, achieve financial sustainability, and measure their impact. The Y&Y Fellowship transforms their businesses and the lives of the people they serve.
- Dedication and commitment to building a social business that solves a social or environmentalissue aligned with the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Currently implementing the social business presented in their application (the program is designed for early-stage, operational businesses, rather than business ideas)
- Ability to dedicate at least 5 hours per week to the Y&Y Fellowship
- Interest in contributing to the growth and development of the Y&Y community
- Holding primary decision-making power in the growth and strategic vision of the social business, typically as a founder, co-founder or managing director
- Ability to communicate in English
- Between the ages of 18 and 30, with exceptions for outstanding applicants outside that range
How to Apply?
Step 1: Online Application Form
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria described in Section 4 above, they invite you to apply for the 2021 Y&Y Fellowship here. Candidates must submit their applications before Sunday, June 20, 2021 at 11:59 PM (GMT-3) [i.e., Monday, June 21, 2021 at 05:29 am IST].
Step 2: Motivation Challenge
They will contact approved applicants by email. In the email message, they will provide all the details you need to complete the Motivation Challenge, which is a 5-minute video that presents your motivations for joining the Y&Y Fellowship. They will include the submission deadline and instructions on how to share the video in the email.
Step 3: Finalist Interviews
- They will invite a small group of finalists for online 30-minute interviews with the Yunus & Youth team by Friday, July 30, 2021.
- After the selection process ends (in August 2021), we will communicate the final results individually to you via email.
- If you are selected as a Y&Y Fellow, you have up to 24 hours to confirm your acceptance via email.
- If you don’t respond within 24 hours, you will forfeit the right to join the 2021 Y&Y Fellowship Program. In that case, we will notify an applicant on the waiting list, who will have 24 hours to confirm their acceptance.
For further information, click on the link below:
For more such opportunities, check here: