The Azim Premji University Social Enterprise Cell invites Ideas from students to help institutions, communities and individuals to face and overcome many issues that are coming up with the COVID – 19 crisis.
This year’s Idea Challenge initiative is specifically looking for:
- Solutions that will empower communities (strengthening livelihood, public health, service delivery, local governance, education etc.)
- Solutions that will support NGOs/Philanthropic organizations/Citizen groups in their pandemic response.
- Solutions that will equip our front-line workers- ASHA, ANM, ICDS, Nurse, NGO frontline workers, etc.
- Solutions that will strengthen the monitoring systems at any scale.
- Solutions that will enhance specific measures by Hospitals, municipalities, Gram Panchayats, Block Panchayats.
Who can participate
Students enrolled in class 11 and 12, colleges and Universities, Research institutions within India.
Awards and recognition
- The shortlisted 15 teams will be invited to present their ideas in front of a panel of Jury members. This will be a national seminar with a few leading social sector organizations and donors for idea pitch and implementation.
- The best 3 entries will receive prize money worth Rs. 75,000, Rs. 50,000, and Rs. 25,000 respectively.
- Certificate of participation from Azim Premji University to all shortlisted teams.
- Registration process starts on 15th July 2020
- All registered teams will receive one submission form asking team details, details of the target problem, specifics about preliminary survey/ pilot, details of the idea, resource mobilization, future plan
- The final deadline for entries: 2nd October 2020
- The result announcement and seminar/ webinar by the end of the year
For further details and to register online at the below link.