About the Fellowship
The Government of Andhra Pradesh have embarked on an ambitious vision for all-round and sustainable socio-economic development of the state through various new schemes under the strategic intervention – ‘Navaratnalu’. ‘Imparting quality education to all’ is a key pillar of ‘Navaratnalu’, underscoring the need for continuous improvement in various aspects governing the ‘learning’ in APSWREIS institutions.
In this context, the Social Empowerment Fellowship is designed to provide young professionals, rich working exposure to policy design and program implementation, while synergizing their knowledge, skills and enthusiasm for improving the learning eco-system and ultimately the learning outcomes in APSWREIS institutions.
- Career Counselling, Personality & Professional Development (1 Position)- Area of work: Career counselling, personality and professional development of students.
- IT & ITeS (2 Positions)- Area of Work- i. Data Analytics, ii. Monitoring application software design and development and project management.
- Masters with a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
- At least 60% marks in both Under Graduation and Post-Graduation.
- An indicative list of specializations benchmarked to appropriate verticals include Education, Public Policy, Public Administration, Management, Social Work, Computer Science/Computer Applications etc. from highly reputed national and international institutions.
- For IT & ITeS: Masters in computer science / Electronics/ Information Technology/ Data Analytics/ Data Science with adequate familiarity in developing IT Solutions; Expertise in Python/Django/rest framework along with minimum 2 years of experience in Data analytics / Atal innovation roles is preferable.
- Maximum eligible age limit for the Fellowship is 35 years.
2 years with half-yearly performance reviews.
How to apply?
- Stage 1: Completion of online application (Includes 4 essays and submission of CV using this link
- Stage 2: Screening of submitted application (including essays) & shortlisting
- Stage 3: Following a review of the CV, the shortlisted candidate will be invited to the Panel interview
- Stage 4: Results announcement
- Stage 5: Verification of original documents and on-boarding.
- Year 1 stipend (Per Month) – Rs. 85,000/-. The stipend shall be modulated based on the candidate’s educational background and relevant work experience.
- Maximum of 20% annual increment on the above total for year 2 of fellowship, based on performance.
- Health Insurance Coverage (including COVID-19 insurance cover) may be provided to the desired candidate(s).