SOA International Model United Nations @ ITER, Bhubaneswar [Aug 9-11]: Registrations Open
About the Conference
SOA Model United Nations feels extremely proud and blessed to announce it’s third version of the international edition that is scheduled to take place on 9th, 10th and 11th August, 2019 with the theme : “Where the world of diplomats collide”.
Committees and Agendas
- United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC)
Assessing the role of sustainable development goals in tracking violence and socio-economic instability with special emphasis on areas of political vulnerability and conflict.
2. United Nations Commission on Status of Women (UNCSW)
Priority Theme: Social protection systems, access to public services and sustainable infrastructure for gender equality and the empowerment of women and girls.
Review Theme: Women’s equal participation in conflict prevention, management and resolution and in post-conflict peace-building (2004/12 – Agreed Conclusions of the 48th Session).
3. Special Political and Decolonization Committee (UNGA-SPECPOL)
Discussing the growth of private military and security companies.
4. International Organization for Migration (IOM)
Facilitation and regulation of migration with special emphasis on forced migration in South and South East Asia.
5. World Health Assembly (WHA)
Global strategy on Health, Environment, and Climate change: The transformation needed to improve lives and well being sustainably through a healthy environment.
6. International Press
- To register as a delegate, click here.
- To become a campus ambassador, click here.
- For International Press & Photographer applications, click here.
- For details on Executive Board Members, click here.
Phone Number: 8270121141
Email ID: Contact@soamun.com
For further details about the conference, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.