Registrations are invited for Smart India Hackathon 2022 by Govt of India. The last date of registration is 31 March.
About SIH 2022
Smart India Hackathon is a nationwide initiative to provide students with a platform to solve some of the pressing problems we face in our daily lives, and thus inculcate a culture of product innovation and a mindset of problem-solving.
The first four editions SIH2017, SIH2018, SIH2019 and SIH2020 proved to be extremely successful in promoting innovation out-of-the-box thinking in young minds, especially engineering students from across India.
SIH 2022 brings the next generation evolution by inclusion of new methodology to inculcate the culture of startup and innovation ecosystem across different age groups i.e. are as follows: –
- SIH Junior: School students from 6th to 12th class will be able to showcase their talent and generate out-of-the-box open innovation ideas.
- SIH Senior: Regular Students of HEI’s pursuing Graduate/Post-Graduate” will be able to showcase their talent and generate out-of-the-box open innovation ideas.
- Blockchain & Cybersecurity
- Smart Education
- Disastar Management
- Smart Automation
- Fitness & SportsHeritage & Culture
- Agriculture, FoodTech & Rural Development
- Smart Vehicles
- Transportation & Logistics
- Robotics & Drones
- Renewable/Sustainable Energy
- Clean & Green Technology
Interested candidates can register online via this page.
An amount of Rs 1 Lakh per problem statement shall be given by the organisation posing the challenges. In addition to that registration fee of Rs 25000 /- per company is applicable.
Registration fee is only applicable for private companies, PSU, MSME, NGO etc. There is no registration fee for government departments/ministries/attached offices of ministries.
You may also be interested in:
- India Water Pitch-Pilot-Scale Start-up Challenge Under AMRUT 2.0 by MyGov [Cash Prize of Rs. 20 L]: Submit by May 11