About the Institute
Symbiosis Law School (SLS), Hyderabad campus, a constituent of Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune, was established in 2014 inheriting the splendid novelty, dynamism and excellence in education of Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune.
SLS Hyderabad is located in the Mamidipalli village of Ranga Reddy District of Telangana State,(near Hyderabad); just 40 minutes away from the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Shamshabad, Hyderabad.
Details of the Webinar
Theme: Assessing COVID-19 Impact on Banking and Financial Sector and the way ahead
Date: June 06, 2020 (Saturday)
Time: 11.30 AM- 1.00 PM
Platform: Cisco Webex Meetings
Last date to register: 05 June 2020, 11.59 pm
Agenda of the Webinar
The webinar aims to cover the following areas:
- Issues faced by the banking & finance industry.
- Measures and Reliefs taken by the government and nodal agencies so far.
- Legal and regulatory changes and incentives made in the banking sector in light of the pandemic.
- Way ahead in terms of market activity in the banking space once lockdown eases.
- Changes to look forward to in the lending space.
- The response of RBI towards the banking industry during COVID-19 crisis.
About the Speakers
- Mr. Anand Kumar Singh, Assistant Professor & Doctoral Scholar, National Law University, Jodhpur
- Mr. Abir Lal Dey, Partner, Luthra & Luthra partners
- Mr. Rohit Raghavan, Partner, Luthra & Luthra Partners
Who can Attend?
Professionals and students of Legal or non-legal fraternity. E-certificates will be provided to all the participants.
For any queries, contact cbf[at]slsh.edu.in.