Slogan Writing Competition on Positive Role of Plastics by Govt. of India: Submit by Aug 31
About the competition
The Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers of Government of India is going to organize a slogan writing competition on the positive role of plastics in order to effectively address the negativity around the use of plastics and to create an awareness about the positive role of plastics in our day to day life.
All participating individuals are required to be:
- Resident Indian Nationals
- Above the age of 18 years
Bringing out the positive role of plastics and removing the negativity around use of plastics
- First prize: Rs. 5000
- Second prize: Rs. 4000
- Third prize: Rs. 3000
- 2 consolation prize of Rs. 1000 each
How to submit
- Entries must be submitted on the MyGov portal.
- The portal can be created on the official website.
- The participant should attach the Slogan as a PDF file.
- The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the content of the Slogan in
Hindi or English.
- Please note that the Slogan must be original and should not violate any provision of
the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
- The size of the Slogan may be one liner or at the most a two liner with maximum of
- An undertaking by the participant has to be submitted stating the right to submit the
Slogan to the competition.
- Multiple entries by the same participant will not be considered.
The last date of submission is 31 August 2018.
For any contest-related query, write to:
Mr. D. Praveen,
For more details, view the brochure by clicking here.
About the Author