On the occasion of World Oral Health Day- 20th March, National Oral Health Program, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) in collaboration with the Centre for Dental Education and Research AIIMS, New Delhi is organizing and hosting a ‘slogan competition’.
The theme of the competition – “Be Proud of Your Mouth”
Terms & Conditions
- The slogan should be in either Hindi or English language and then uploaded.
- Images of slogans written in ink will not be considered.
- Participants should upload the slogan in PDF format only.
- The slogans should be catchy and should not be more than 20 words.
- Entrants must be a real person and must comply with MyGov policies for entry, with no age limit.
- Entrants might be asked for identification proof if deemed as the winner.
- Entrants must not be our employee, officer or agent, or an employee, officer or agent of any person or organization involved in the running of the competition, and you must not be a family relation of any such person.
- The maximum number of entries to a competition per person/team is 1
The selected top entries will be awarded Cash Prizes and will be featured on the website and mobile application on oral health by MoHFW – eDantSeva
- First Prize: Rs 3000/-
- Second Prize: Rs 2000/-
- Third Prize: Rs 1000/-
The Last Date for Submission of entries is 15th March 2021.