About the competition
India International Science Festival is a celebration to promote Science and Technology and demonstrate how science could lead India towards a developed nation within a short span of time. The aim is to engage public with science and celebrate the joy of science and show the ways how science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) provide us with the solutions to improve our lives.
The Department of Biotechnology of Government of India, which is the organizing partner of 4th IISF 2018, has initiated a slogan writing contest from the public for awareness.
The contest is open to Indian citizens only.
Science and Technology
- First prize: Rs. 15,000
- Second prize: Rs. 10,000
- Third prize: Rs. 5,000
How to submit
- Entries must be submitted on the MyGov portal.
- The portal can be created on the official website.
- The slogan must be original.
- Plagiarism would not be allowed.
- The slogan must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
- Any participant can send maximum three entries but each must be sent separately.
- Format: MS Word/PDF only
The last day for submission of entries is 30 August 2018 by 5 p.m.
For any contest-related query, write to:
Vipin Kumar Gupta
For more details about the competition, visit the official website.